Age: 59 Years
Education: M.D. Homeopathy
Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Profession(s)||Physician, Researcher, Teacher|
|Famous For||Being the owner of the chain of homoeopathy clinics ‘Life Force’ across India|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Limca Book of Records (2003) for treating patients from 100 countries since he started his practice in 1985 in Mumbai
• Press Release on Dr. Rajesh Shah’s World Record for Treating patients from 180 countries on 5 February 2008
• Star Entrepreneur Award for “Making Innovation Work in Today’s Times” by Indira International Innovation Summit, under the care of the Indira Group of Engineering and Management colleges, in January 2009
• International Status Award by Economic Growth Society of India, for excellent performance and outstanding contribution to the progress of the nation and worldwide at Katmandu, Nepal, on 22 August 2009
• Bhartiya Chikitsak Ratna Award by Center for Educational Development Research, Pune for National Economic Growth through Individual Contribution on 29 September 2009
• Research projects on HIV, Hepatitis C, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, the homoeopathic pathogenetic trials
• Featured in the Limca Book of Records for treating patients from 177 countries, as of July 2011
• Secretary of Global Homeopathy Foundation
• Speaker at many international and national conferences
• National Award by Vice-President of India from CCRH, under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, for his research work on developing Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Nosode, on 10 April 2018
• Member of Special Committee for Drug Standardization
• Member of Special Committee for Human Pathogenetic Trial (Drug Proving)
|Date of Birth||18 January 1963 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||59 Years|
|School(s)||• Ramji Assar Vidyalaya, Mumbai, Maharashtra (1976-1979)
• South Indian Education Society High School, Mumbai (1978-1981)
• IES New English Primary School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
|College/University||Smt. CMP Homeopathic Medical College and Mumbadevi Homeopathic Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Educational Qualification||MD in Homeopathy (1980-1985) Facebook- Dr. Rajesh Shah LinkedIn- Dr. Rajesh Shah|
|Clinic Address||411 Krushal Commercial Complex, Above Shoppers Stop, 4th Fl, Ghatkopar – Mahul Rd, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400089|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Dr. Rupal Shah (M.D. Homeopathy and works as a director at Life Force Molecules Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai)
|Children||Son– Nihaar Shah (image in parents’ section)|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Rajesh Shah
- Dr. Rajesh Shah is an Indian researcher, a physician, and a teacher. In 1985, he started ‘Life Force,’ a homoeopathic clinic in Mumbai.
- While practising as a homoeopath, he conducted various seminars and workshops for students and practitioners in countries like the U.S.A., Ireland, Croatia, Japan, and India.
- Rajesh has worked on many new therapeutic molecules. He has also applied for its patent rights.
- Later, he started his second homoeopathy clinic ‘BioSimilia’ in Mumbai.
- He has also been appointed as a director at the homoeopathic organization ‘Homoeopathy India Foundation,’ which works for the propagation, research, and education in homoeopathy.
- He is also working for Homoeopathy Times, a homoeopathy magazine, as an editor.
- Dr. Rajesh has authored a few books such as ‘My Experiences with Ferrum Metallicum and Lichen Planus and its Homeopathic Treatment’ (2003), ‘Urticaria and its Homeopathic Treatment’ (2008), and ‘Vitiligo Treatment’ (2013).
- More than 11 scientific articles have been published by Dr. Rajesh in many international journals.
- He has written a column in the reputed newspaper of the UAE “Khaleej Times,” and he is considered one of the few Indian doctors who have written an article for such a newspaper.
- Dr. Rajesh has conducted various lectures and seminars at the national and international levels. Some of his interviews have been broadcasted on various TV channels.
- Some of his publications and seminars are:
- “Effect of Orally Administered Potentized Capsaicin and Dihydrocapsaicin in Humans: A Homeopathic Pathogenetic Trial”, by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in Forschende KomplementÃ¤rmedizin / Research in Complementary Medicine, Germany, June 2014.
- “Potentized, an oral preparation of capsaicin alkaloids and magnesium phosphoricum in the treatment of chronic pain: A clinical trial” by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in American journal “JOURNAL OF PAIN MANAGEMENT”, Nova Publishers, NY, USA,
Volume 7, Number 1, 2014
- ‘Hepatitis C Nosode: The preparation and homoeopathic pathogenetic trial’ in Homeopathy; Vol. 102, (3), pp 207-214: July 2013.
- ‘Hydroquinone: Homoeopathy pathogenetic trial’ in Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy; Vol. 7 (2): Apr-Jun 2013.
- ‘What homoeopathy is not’, in Homeopathy Links, Sept 2011.
- “Risky innovations spring from the law of grand generalization” published in Simillimum, USA, Vol.IX, No.2, Summer 1996, USA
- On Pseudo-classical Homoeopathy. Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, II
- The Education Gap, Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, Vol I
- ‘Cough: A Repertorial Study’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994.
- ‘Industrious: A Repertorial Journey’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
- ‘Sympathy and Consolation’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
- ‘Bufo – A wonderful respiratory remedy’ published in Homoeopathic Links, 3/93, Germany
- ‘Anantherum by Rajesh Shah & Bob Fordham’ published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., No.50, 1993
- ‘200 Years of Homoeopathy – Where Do We Stand?’, by Dr Rajesh Shah, National Journal of Homoeopathy, India, 1993 Jan / Feb Vol II No 1
- ‘Need of the time: Hard-Core Prescribing’ published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., Vol.No.61
- ‘International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare’, January 2014, at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, a paper on ‘Hepatitis C clinical trial’
- The national homoeopathic conference, December 2012, by ‘Homeopathic Medical Association of India’ (HAMI), Kolkatta, a paper on ‘HIV nosode and its homoeopathic pathogenetic trial’
- ‘Practice of Homeopathy’, two days workshop for international homoeopaths, at International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Alonissos, Greece, 1998
- Seminars in the UK (Many seminars between 1990 to 2000)
- Many Seminars and workshops in the USA (New York, Pittsburg, Denver), Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Japan, India (Between 1990 to 2000)
- ‘Homeopathy for Japan’, two days seminar in Tokyo, April 2000
- He loves to travel and do adventurous sports in his leisure time.
- Rajesh Shah enjoys playing badminton with his friends.
- He consumes alcohol at various parties and events.
|↑1||Facebook- Dr. Rajesh Shah|
|↑2||LinkedIn- Dr. Rajesh Shah|