Age: 58 Years
Husband: Sanjay Nayar
|Full Name||Falguni Sanjay Nayar|
|Famous For||CEO of Nykaa|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.6 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 155 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 February 1963 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||58 Years|
|School||The New Era School|
|College/University||University of Mumbai, IIM Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Com, Post-Graduate Dimploma in Management|
|Hobbies||Watching Television, Reading Books, Swimming|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) Award
• Woman Ahead Award: The Economic Times Start-Up Awards 2017
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||May 1987|
|Children||Son– Anchit Nayar
Daughter– Adwaita Nayar
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known (Owner of a Bearings Company)
Mother– Name Not Known
|Accessory||Bottega Veneta Clutch|
|Champagne||Moet and Chandon Rose|
|Food(s)||Cheese, Fresh Fruits and Vegetables|
|Shoe Brand||Salvatore Ferragamo|
|Net Worth||$6.5 billion (as of November 2021) NDTV|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Falguni Nayar
- Does Falguni Nayar drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She came from a business background with her father owning a Bearing Company.
- She met Sanjay Nayar (her husband) in IIM Ahmedabad and since became very close to him. They both got graduated in 1985 and tied the knot in May 1987. They have one son and a daughter.
- Falguni began her career as a management consultant.
- She worked at Kotak Mahindra Capital Co. for 18 years before leaving it to start her own company in 2012.
- Falguni founded Nykaa, a multi-brand online beauty retailer, in 2012. It is one of the leading cosmetic online brands in India.
- She likes to spend summers in the U.S.A and loves to go on holiday there.
- In 2018, Nykaa joined hands with Femina to organise Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2018.
- On 3 August 2021, Nykaa filed IPO papers with SEBI. Reportedly, the IPO comprised a fresh issue of equity shares worth INR 525 crore, and the equity shares of the company were supposed to be listed on BSE and NSE.
- Soon after Nykaa’s IPO launch in November 2021, the shares of the firm surged as much as 89% when they started trading on 10 November 2021, and Nayar’s net worth rose to $6.5 billion, making her India’s wealthiest self-made female billionaire. NDTV