Age: 25 Years
|Real Name||Hardik Patel|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress (INC)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||20 July 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandan Nagri, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Viramgam, Ahmedabad district., Gujarat, India|
|School||Divya Jyot High School, Viramgam
K.B.Shah Vinay Mandir, Viramgam
|College||Shree Sahjanand Arts & Commerce College, Ahmedabad|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Family||Father– Bharat Patel
Mother– Usha Patel
Sister– Monica Patel
|Hobbies||Travelling and collecting weapons|
|Controversies||• In 2015, Hardik was considered responsible for sedition and violence during the 2015 Patidar quota movement in Gujarat, after which he was jailed but got released on bail in July 2016.
• On 25 July 2018, he was sentenced to 2 years in jail by a Gujarat court in a 2015 riots case linked to the Patel quota movement.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hardik Patel
- Does Hardik Patel smoke?: Yes
- Does Hardik Patel drink alcohol?: Yes
- Hardik was an average student during his studies but he used to have a great amount of interest in cricket.
- He is said to have achieved below 50% marks in his B.Com.
- After completing his graduation, he was involved in his family business of water supply in the commercial sector.
- His father, Bharat Patel is a BJP worker from Viramgam.
- He started his social activist career by joining Sardar Patel Group (SPG), a Patidar youth group, and was the president of one of its unit.
- The idea that ignited him to raise the Patidar movement was that in July 2015, his sister, Monica didn’t qualified for a state government scholarship, which she could have achieved had she been under the Other Backward Class (OBC) quota. After which, he formed the Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS), a non-political organization to get Patidar caste under the OBC quota.
- In 2015, he parted his ways with the SPG and started concentrating on PAAS.
- The same year, he organized a Maha Kranti rally on 26 August 2015 for Patidar caste in Ahmedabad, which later turned out to be an agitation full of violence.
- On 14 July 2016, he was released on bail from the Lajpore jail in Surat after 9 months in cases of sedition and violence during the Patidar quota movement in 2015.
- Political parties such as Congress and BJP alleged him to be politically motivated by opposite parties. Once his photo with a Congress MLA Tejshree Patel was leaked, after which he released his photo alongside a BJP politician Purshottam Rupala, Rajnikant Patel and a video with VHP’s Pravin Togadia, to show his unbiased protest.
- He is a follower of Lord Rama and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
- He likes having weapons around and is often seen posing with a rifle, a sword or a pistol.
- On 19 April 2019, while addressing a rally in Gujarat’s Surendranagar, he was slapped by an anonymous BJP worker on stage.