Age: 29 Years
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
Husband: Aagha Ali
|Married name||Hina Aagha The Express Tribune|
|Profession||Actress, Video Jockey|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-34|
|Debut||TV: Maryam Kese Jiye 2015
|Date of Birth||2 January 1992 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|School||Beaconhouse School System, Karachi|
|College/University||Iqra University, Karachi|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Hina Altaf’s YouTube Channel|
|Tattoo||A tattoo on her right wrist
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||22 May 2020
|Husband/Spouse||Aagha Ali Abbas (Television Actor)|
|Siblings||Brother– Sharukh Altaf Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hina Altaf
- Hina Altaf is a very popular Pakistani television actress. She was born and brought up in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Hina Altaf, during an interview, revealed that she started working at a very young age to help and support her family. Her mother was suffering from some mental illness, and her brother was doing the his studies at that time.
- Hina Altaf began her television career with MTV Pakistan’s show “VJ Hunt” and became the runner-up of the show. Later, she was seen as a VJ in many television shows, but she grabbed all the limelight for her show “Breaking Weekend.” In the show, she had a heart-to-heart conversation with her guests. Apart from being a VJ, she also became part of many fashion campaigns. She walked the runway for almost all the top designers in the country.
- Hina Altaf made her acting debut with ARY Digital’s drama “Maryam Kasay Jeey” in 2015. Hina played the role of Maryam in the show alongside Sana Askari, Shagufta Ejaz, Imran Aslam, and Hassan Ahmed. She received a warm response from viewers regarding her fine acting skills in the show.
- Hina Altaf was later seen in the drama shows like “Judaai and Madventures (season 2);” however, the show that made her a household name was “Ek Thi Misaal” in which she portrayed the character of “Misaal” and did full justice to the character. Thereafter,she appeared in the lead role in many super hit dramas including “Abroo”, “Natak”, “Saya-e-Dewar Bhi Nahi”, “Dil e Jaanam”, “Aatish” and more.
- In 2019, Hina Altaf made her film debut with Kashif Saleem’s telefilm Judai. She amazed everyone with her acting skills with her performance in the film. Later, she also became part of Saima Waseem’s films Love Siyapaa and Terey Pyar Mai.
- During an interview, Hina Altaf claimed to be a victim of depression and stress at the initial stage of her career. Her mother’s mental conditions was not good, and she was not able to handle all that stress, so she moved out of her house to live independently. By the age of 21, she had started living independently; however, according to Hina, she supported her family in every possible way. She also inked a tattoo of the name of a doctor named Altaf who helped her to come out of depression and move ahead in life.
- Hina Altaf has become a big name in Pakistan. She enjoys a lot of fan following on her social media accounts.
- Hina Altaf runs a self-titled YouTube channel, “Hina Altaf,” where she shares her various life events, beauty routines, and much more.
- Hina is obsessed with Taimur Ali Khan, the son of the popular Bollywood couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan. She often posts pictures of Taimur on her Instagram account.
- She is a nature lover, and she loves gardening.
|↑1||The Express Tribune|
|↑2||Hina Altaf’s YouTube Channel|