Profession: Writer, Venture Capitalist
Marital Status: Unmarried
• Venture Capitalist
|Debut||writer: Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It (2012)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Won a San Francisco wide modelling contest|
|Founded||• Evolve VC
|Date of Birth||22 May|
|Age (as of 2022)||Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Las Vegas, New York|
|College/University||University of Rochester|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Economics|
|Tattoo(s)||He has a tattoo on his left arm that he rarely shows in public.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||He keeps his personal life private but have talked about being with some women in his life. Kamal Ravikant|
|Siblings||Brother– Naval Ravikant
- Kamal Ravikant is the best-selling author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It. He is also a venture capitalist who founded Evolve VC and also operates as a partner in this firm. He is a doer of contrasting activities and is a complete adventure lover. He is a man who walked 550 miles across Spain, did trekking to base camps in the Himalayas, Bunji Jumped from a hot air balloon and meditated with the Monks.
- Kamal Ravikant is an American who was born in an average middle class family in India. His father migrated to United States when kamal was a young boy. After five years, his mother followed his father and migrated to U.S.A. with Kamal and his brother. They were abandoned by their father as soon as they met him. He gained his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Economics from the University of Rochester.
- He began his career in 1990’s and founded Evolve V.C. a venture capital firm in 2007 and also founded Revnetics, a web based application development company in 2009 Crunchbase
- He lived with his mother at Queens, New York who worked day and night for low wages to support the family.
- His first book, Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It was published in 2012. His second book Live Your Truth also became popular and was first published in 2013. In 2017, his third book Rebirth: A Fable of Love, Forgiveness, and Following Your Heart was published.
- He worked as the US Army Infantry soldier and stayed in the swamps of Georgia for three months when serving the army.
- After becoming a successful author, he commenced his own podcast by the name of Curious Kamal in which we covers many interesting topics.
- Apart from writing he also has a background in the V. C. World and has worked as a venture capitalist with his brother Naval Ravikant. As an angel investor, he has invested in a total of thirty-four companies and has made only thirteen exits by far. He co-founded Evolve VC and some other V.C. firms in Silicon Valley. Some of the companies in which he has invested are Clearbit, ClearTax, Carta and more.
- Kamal talks about himself as a private person but has talked about his relationship with various women in his blog.
- He has also meditated with Tibetan Monks in the Dalai Lama monastery and had won a modelling content in San Francisco.