|Real Name||Kanwarpal Singh Grewal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 39 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Village Mehma Sawai, Bathinda, Punjab|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Village Mehma Sawai, Bathinda, Punjab|
|College||Punjabi University, Patiala|
|Debut||Singing: ‘Akhan’ (2012)|
|Family||Father– Beant Singh Grewal
Mother– Manjeet Kaur Grewal
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||In October 2016, he came into the controversy along with his 2 friends when Rajinder Singh (owner of a music production company), alleged that ‘they were planning to get him killed’.|
|Favourite Singers||Gurdas Maan, Amar Singh Chamkila, Kuldeep Manak, Mohammad Sadiq, Sain Zahoor|
|Favourite Colour||White, Black|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Bibi Karamjit Kaur|
|Marriage Date||3 March 2016|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kanwar Grewal
- Does Kanwar Grewal smoke?: No
- Does Kanwar Grewal drink alcohol?: No
- He belongs to a jatt family of farmers.
- His family is a fond of music.
- Kanwar Grewal started his career as a Sufi singer in 2012.
- He used to sing loud songs.
- During his childhood, he was a bathroom singer and one day he was caught by his father. After the incident, his father encouraged him towards singing.
- He started learning singing when he was in the sixth standard.
- He gave his first stage performance at his school.
- He also performs at the ‘Dera Baba Murad Shah Ji’ (Nakodar, Punjab) but now he stopped performing as system there disturbed him.
- In 2017, he won PTC Punjabi Music Awards.
- He assumes his singing guru ‘Bebe’ as his mother and used to live with her along with his wife.
- Didar Sandhu (Punjabi folk singer and songwriter) performed at his father’s wedding.