|Full Name||Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 194 cm
in meters– 1.94 m
in feet inches– 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 175 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||International– On 4 August 2006 for Standard Liège against RSC Charleroi
Club– In February 2007 for Belgium
|Jersey Number||#8 (Belgium)
#27 (Manchester United)
|Coach/Mentor||Roberto Martinez, Jose Mourinho|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Club
For Standard Liège
• Belgian First Division: 2007–08
For Manchester United
• FA Cup: 2015–16
• Everton Young Player of the Season: 2008–2009
|Controversy||He was banned on 17 December 2012 for three matches by the Football Association after he headbutted Ryan Shawcross during a game against Stoke City.|
|Date of Birth||22 November 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Etterbeek, Brussels, Belgium|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Lara Binet (2010-2012), Model
|Parents||Father– Abdellatif Fellaini (Former Footballer and Bus Driver)
Mother– Hafida Fellaini
|Siblings||Brothers– Hamza Fellaini, Mansour Fellaini
|Cars Collection||BMW, Ferrari, Range Rover, Vauxhall Corsa|
|Salary (approx.)||$5 Million (₹34 Crore)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$15 Million (₹103 Crore)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Marouane Fellaini
- Does Marouane Fellaini smoke?: Yes
- Does Marouane Fellaini drink alcohol?: Yes
- He got the love for football from his father. His father was a professional football player himself and used to play as a goalkeeper.
- He has an identical twin brother, Mansour Fellaini.
- In his childhood, he loved track events more than football. He used to participate in 10,000m races. He used to run to go to school while his friends would go by bus or car.
- His father guided him towards football and at the age of 8, he joined the Anderlecht Academy.
- In his first two seasons at the club, he scored 63 goals.
- After two years in the Anderlecht Academy, he joined Mons aged 10.
- He signed his first professional contract at the age of 17 with Standard Liege.
- He scored his first goal for Belgium against Portugal in UEFA Euro 2008.
- In September 2008, he joined Everton on a five-year deal.
- He scored his first goal for the club on 5 October 2008 against Newcastle United in a 2-2 home draw.
- On 2 September 2013, he signed for Manchester United and made his debut for the club on 17 September against Bayer Leverkusen.
- He represented Belgium in the 2014 FIFA World Cup. In Belgium’s opening match of the world cup against Algeria, he came on as a substitute and scored an equalizer for his country.
- In May 2018, he was named in Belgium’s squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He scored an important goal against Japan in the round of 16 of the tournament.
- His Afro hairstyle is quite famous among football fanatics. Often his fans turn up in the stadium wearing Afro wigs.