Age: 31 Years
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Producer, Interior Designer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Tamil): Dreams (2004)
Film (Malayalam): Krithyam (2005)
Film (Kannada): Govindaya Namaha (2012)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Suvarna Award for Lux Glamour Icon of the Year (2013)
• South Indian International Movie Award for Best Female Debutant for the film ‘Govindaya Namaha’ (2013)
• Bangalore Times Best Newcomer Award for the film ‘Govindaya Namaha’ (2013)
• South Indian International Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Bachchan’ (2014)
• Santosham Award for Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Bachchan’ (2014)
• South Scope Rising Sensation of the Year Award (2016)
• Filmfare Award (South) for Best Actress for the film ‘Aatagara’ (2016)
• IIFA for Best Actress for the film ‘Killing Veerapan’ (2017)
• SIIMA for Best Actress Kannada (Critics Choice) for the film ‘Killing Veerappan’ (2017)
|Date of Birth||5 June 1989 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shashank (Kannada Film Director; Rumoured)
|Parents||Names Not Known
Sister(s)– Hetal Yadav, Sheetal Yadav
|Food||Vegetable Salad with Balsamic Vinegar|
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Sudeep, Puneeth Rajkumar, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun|
|Actress(es)||Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut|
|Film Director||Pawan Wadeyar|
|Musician(s)||Adele, Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parul Yadav
- Does Parul Yadav drink alcohol?: Yes
View this post on Instagram
- Parul was born in a middle class family in Mumbai.
- She developed a great interest in acting from a very young age.
- Parul began modelling for fashion brands when she was in college.
- During one of the fashion shows, a filmmaker spotted Parul and offered her an advertisement for a chocolate brand.
- Parul stepped into the world of acting in 2004 with the Tamil film “Dreams.”
- Subsequently, she made her Malayalam film debut with “Krithyam” (2005) and Kannada film debut with “Bandhu Balaga” (2012).
- She has also featured in Star Plus’ comedy reality show “Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala.”
- In 2012, Parul earned huge popularity by appearing in the Kannada film “Govindaya Namaha.”
- She has also featured in films like “Nandeesha,” “Bachchan,” “Shravani Subramanya,” “Shivajinagara,” “Killing Veerappan,” and “Jessie.”
- Besides being an actress, she is also an entrepreneur and interior designer. She owns an interior designing firm in Mumbai.
- Parul is very passionate about dogs and has a pet dog, Pluto.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
View this post on Instagram
Train like a beast, look like a beauty ??? #MondayMotivation @rahulbhatkal thank you for helping me train better everyday ???
- In January 2017, she was attacked by a pack of stray dogs in Mumbai, at around 5.30 pm near her apartment. The incident happened while she was taking her pet dog for a walk; she suffered serious injuries on her face, hands, legs, neck, and head while trying to protect her pet from stray dogs’ attack.