|Known For||Being a part of India’s first couple to build their respective startups into enterprises with at least $1 billion valuation, also known as unicorns.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Age (as of 2022)||39 Years|
|School||General Raj’s School|
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
|Educational Qualification(s)||• BTech in Chemical Engineering from IIT, Delhi in 2004
• MBA from Indian School of Business, Hyderabad in 2007
LinkedIn – Ruchi Kalra
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ruchi Kalra
- Ruchi Kalra is an Indian entrepreneur, who is the co-founder of OfBusiness and Oxyzo Financial Services startups that turned into unicorns, which means the companies reached a valuation of at least $1 billion.
- Ruchi started working as a senior business analyst at Evalueserve after completing her BTech in Chemical Engineering, following which she did her MBA from the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
- Ruchi was keenly involved in co-curricular activities during her college days. She was an elected member of the student body. In an interview, she disclosed,
For me, in addition to the curriculum, there was a lot more to do as an elected member of the Student Body. This gave me an opportunity to explore my full potential and, also a recognition from the institute as a Young Leader.”
- In 2007, she joined McKinsey through college placement, where she worked for almost 9 years as a consultant in the financial service sector and later was made a partner in the company.
- During her time at McKinsey, she found her husband, Asish Mohapatra. In an interview, Ruchi said that her husband is her inspiration. She said that he plays a pivotal role as a professional coach and as a leader in her life.