Age: 39 Years
Hometown: Suryapet, Telangana
Death Cause: Liver And Kidney Ailments
|Profession(s)||Actor, TV Presenter, Mimicry Artist, Comedian|
|Debut|| Telugu Film: Sampradayam (1996)
Tamil Film: Ennavale (2000)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Nandi Award for Best Male Comedian for Lakshmi (2006)
• Two CineMAA Awards in the category of the Best comedian for his work in Dil (2003) and Sye (2004)
|Date of Birth||30 December 1979 (Monday)|
|Date of Death||25 September 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Age (At the time of death)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Kodad, Suryapet District, Andhra Pradesh (Now, Telangana), India|
|Place of Death||Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad, India|
|Death Cause||Kidney and Liver ailments|
|Hometown||Suryapet, Telangana, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Political Inclination||Telugu Desam Party (TDP)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to music, watching movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife– Bhagya Lakshmi
Second Wife– Sree Vani
|Children||Sons– Madhav Savikar, Madhav Prabhakar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Venu Madhav
- He entered the film industry as a mimicry artist.
- Madhav had appeared in some blockbusters like Master (1997), Tholi Prema (1999), Yuvaraju (2000), Nuvve Nuvve (2002), Dil (2003), Simhadri (2003), Arya (2004), etc.
- His last film was ‘Dr. Paramanandaiah Students,’ which was released in 2016.
- In his later years, he kept himself away from films and became active in politics. He became a member of Telugu Desam Party (TDP). He also campaigned for the party in the 2019 state assembly elections.
- On 24 September 2019, he was hospitalised in Secunderabad. His doctor advised him to transplant liver immediately but his health seriously deteriorated soon. He was put on life support. He breathed his last on 25 September.