|Full Name||Vikramjeet Singh Virk|
|Famous Role||Mahmud of Ghazni in TV serial Shobha Somnath Ki (2011)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters-191 cm
in meters-1.91 m
in feet inches-6’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms-90 kg
in pounds-198 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 34 inches
– Biceps: 18 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||19 July 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Tharwa Majra Village, Karnal, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Debut||Bollywood: Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey (2010)
Malayalam Film: Casanovva (2012)
Punjabi Film: Yaraan Naal Baharaan 2 (2012)
Telugu Film: Baadshah (2013)
Chinese Film: Buddies in India (2017)
Punjabi TV: Saude Dillan De (2006)
Hindi TV: Chandramukhi (2008)
|Family||Father– Sukhwant Singh Virk (Farmer)
Mother– Harjinder Kaur Virk (Homemaker)
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Horse riding, reading, trekking, gymming, cycling & motor biking|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikramjeet Virk
- Does Vikramjeet Virk smoke?: No
- Does Vikramjeet Virk drink alcohol?: No
- Vikramjeet is a very religious person and visits Gurudwara every day.
- In 2003, he started working as a model and he walked the ramp for ‘Lakme India Fashion Week’ first time.
- He also walked the ramp for many other leading brands and designers.
- He got his first break as an actor in 2006 in the Punjabi TV serial ‘Saude Dillan De’ as Vikram.
- In 2011, he won the Best Khalnayak Award at Zee Rishtey Awards for his role of Mahmud of Ghazni in the TV serial ‘Shobha Somnath Ki.’
- He worked in different languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Malayalam, Telugu, and Mandarin Chinese.
- He likes to play negative roles.
- He also participated in the sports reality entertainment shows like ‘Box Cricket League’ (BCL) as a player of Jaipur Raj Joshiley team in 2014 and ‘Box Cricket League – Punjab’ (BCL Punjab) as a player of Ludhianvi Tigers team in 2016.
- He is a fitness freak.